- The SMART-24D and SMART-24R latest firmware (v1.54) can be downloaded from here! (SEE NOTE) - Released on March 29, 2012
- The SMART-24A latest firmware (v1.54) can be downloaded from here! (SEE NOTE) - Released on March 29, 2012
The latest version of the SMART24 conversion program from CD1.1 into miniSEED, SUDS, and ASCII formats can be downloaded from here!
NOTE: For firmware version 1.48 (or later), use SMART24Config v1.29 (or later) to benefit from all newer features! For firmware version 1.47 (or earlier), use SMART24Config v1.24.
To get the right version of SMART24Config, contact factory at email@example.com
- The latest versions of the firmware for the DR-24 remote digitizer can be now downloaded as follows:
1) DR-24 firmware versions 1.00 through 1.03 can only be used with CPU board serial numbers 1000 to 1024 that DO NOT have the Xilinx clock modifications. Download version 1.03 !
2) DR-24 firmware versions 1.10 through 1.13 can only be used with CPU board serial numbers 1000 to 1024 that DO have the Xilinx clock modifications. Download version 1.13 !
3) DR-24 firmware versions 2.00 and up can only be used with CPU board serial numbers 1025 and up. Download version 2.04!
4) DR-24 firmware for INFRASOUND ARRAYS and AUXILIARY SEISMIC STATIONS. Download version 4.09!
5) DB-24 firmware. Download version 4.06!
6) DL-24 firmware. Download version 1.07, latest version for units using SCSI disks!
7) DL-24 firmware. Download version v2.00, ONLY for units NOT using SCSI disks (supports 2 x 4GB = 8GB of storage)!
- The latest version (v2.23) of the firmware for the A-900/A-900A strong motion recorder can be downloaded by pressing here !
- The GTS-ONE Global Timing Systems are Y2K and WNRO compliant as long as the their integral GPS receiver is Y2K and WNRO compliant; Geotech used several versions of the AccutimeŽ receiver by Trimble™ Navigation Limited. For further information please consult their webpage at www.trimble.com/y2kwnro/. If the P/N of the GPS receiver is equal or greater than 34098-61, the unit is Y2K and WNRO compliant. All units delivered by Geotech starting with summer 1998 are Y2K and WNRO compliant.
- The latest version of the firmware for the PDAS-100 data recorder can be downloaded by pressing here ! This version is Y2K and WNRO compliant even with old GPS receivers !