firmware updates are
accessible here !
SMART24Reader, a quick viewer and simple conversion tool for SMART-24R® recorders, can be downloaded from here! Unzip the archive in a folder "\fff" and add an icon to your desktop pointing to the file \fff\smart24reader\smart24reader.exe
SEISPLUS program for interactive seismogram processing: plotting, arrival time picking, location of local and teleseismic events, JHD, Master Event, magnitude determination, import and export in different data and phase formats, seismic source inversion, epicenter map plotting, and signal processing tools. Results stored in a MySQL® database following the CSS implementation with search, archive, and backup capabilities. The manual can be found here.
SMARTAssociate program to automatically associate station files into network files, starting from recordings of continuous files from stand alone seismic stations. This stage prepares the data for SMARTQuake® running in off-line mode.
SMARTAngle program for determination of the orientation of a borehole seismometer by cross-correlation with a surface seismometer
CD1Reader Java program for CD1.0 data streams local recording in CSS3.0 format, as well as forwarding to other CD1.0 and CD1.1 readears (including itself). It can also feed data into SMARTGeoHub® for real-time display with SMARTGeoViewer®
- The Geotech Wallpaper is available for download here ! (Copy it in the Windows folder; the background colors RGB are 180-180-140)
- RATIO v2.1, a program package for automated spectral ratio computation and general vibration analysis. The program uses as input the CSS-formatted files as generated by the SMART-24R or DL-24 data recorders. To download the User's Guide, press here !
- SMARTAutoDRM, an automated system to access information via Internet, was recently released. It is based on the Swiss AutoDRM v2.95 by Dr. Urs Kradolfer and on Geotech's previous AutoDRM-NT, but ported to the Windows XP Pro or Windows 2003 Server platforms. The email server is a commercial off-the-shelf product. Local subroutines were written for the Geotech's SMART environment. The CM6 and AU6 data sub-formats are supported. For applications requiring authentication, the S/MIME standard is used.
- A DOS program (executable and C source code) to correct the date and time in raw data files written by A-900/A-900A strong motion recorders with old firmware and old GPS receivers can be downloaded by pressing here ! CAUTION: The program renames the input files and will produce irreversible wrong date and time if applied on files recorded before January 1, 1999 or after December 31, 2015.
- The latest version (v2.5) of the setup and communication program DS_UTIL for the DL-24 data recorder can be downloaded by pressing here ! The necessary DLLs can be downloaded by pressing here
- The latest version (v2.00) of the setup and communication programs for the PDAS-100 data recorder can be downloaded by pressing here !
- CONVSEIS v6.0, an important IASPEI Software Shareware Library component, is now also available from this site. Free ! CONVSEIS is a conversion program package for seismological data on PCs. It consists of 26 conversion modules and 18 utilities. The supported data formats are: PC-Quake, PCEQ, SDP, SeisGram-binary and SeisGram-ASCII, PC-SEGY, PC-SUDS, SEIS89, GSE1.0 and GSE2.0, K2-ASCII and K2-header, VOL1 and VOL2, SDP, SAC-alpha, CSS, and others. To download it (about 2.9 MB), press here !
- SAPS (Seismological Acquisition and Processing System) is not anymore supported. It was replaced by SMARTQuake®, which is not anymore freeware.
- The latest version of the A900/A-900A to PC-SUDS converter can be downloaded by pressing here!
- The latest version of the A900/A-900A utility program ASET (v2.22) can be downloaded by pressing here!